Sunday, January 29, 2006

learning to be frugal.

Ok, I am learning to be frugal...can you ever go to far? I have been researching different ways to save money and I came across a site or two dealing with making your own pads for "that time of the month". Hmmm....I would love to save money, but can I really do that. I don't know. But I am really thinking of it. ...very seriously.
I made my laundry detergent and its working well, I bake my own bread, and today I decided to make my own marinara sauce instead of buying the jar spaghetti sauce. Are there other ways to save? I don't know how far I can go with this, but I am willing to give everything a try or two. I found a recipe for the shampoo...so I am going to look for the ingredients sometime this week.
I guess I should learn to sew and that might save me lots of money..or will it after I buy the machine?
I will continue to look for different ways to save some money...I actually surfed the web for free samples of shampoo, soap and whatever I can find....love free!!!!!!!!!!!!!