Monday, January 04, 2010

Trip

Well...more adoptee things. More what the heck feelings...more "Why did I have to born into this" Things that should be good are NOT.
Example numero uno. I visited my adopted sisters grave site. Sad..but got to pay my respects. Spent the day with Johnny...good but...not sure if I pushed to fast.
Example Numero dos...Did genealogy and submitted names to the temple..got my adopted mother and her hubby and us kids..(all adopted)
Been working on my bio genealogy..so the problem. Where do I get sealed? What family do I belong to? Sigh!! friends says do both and see what happens. Where do you WANT to be sealed. Well with my family. Should be easy but its not.
Example numero Tres....my bio paternal sister (who shares my exact name) texted me. Cool beans. She was very upset about the whole...I have a sister and my dad had an affair thing. who could blame her. So we texted and she told me she is not ready for phone conversations. So...I am going slow with her...except...I want to go fast. Its been two years. Yikes.
Well, I sit...not daring to call my brother, or text my sister or do anything because I push to fast.
I totally scared off my adopted sisters son by sending him the genealogy I did for her family. I thought he would love it...but my friend thinks I might have overstepped my boundaries.
What boundaries..Can't have anything to do with adopted family but I have to restrain myself with my biofamily.
The life of an adoptee!!!!

No comments: