Wednesday, January 25, 2006

link for online journal

I have been keeping an online journal on another site that documented the pregnancy.
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lindaandchris/

I think there are lots of good insight on me also, and a neat read.

here is a sample:


Sunday, May 01, 2005
I know I just posted, but I felt drawn to post again. I was just reading about a family that has 10 boys!!!wow. What a blessing. It suddenly dawned on me that even though so many people think we are irresponsible for having so many children, We are so BLESSED.Sure we don't have money for the "stuff" we want, and maybe we could afford "more" if we had less children. But, how would that make up for all the wonderful moments we share with our family?When I think about our 5 boys going out into the world, I only wish one thing for them..That they are happy, and spiritually aware. For my daughter too, I wish the same, but also for her, I wish she learns the importance of being a mother. I also remember a quote from church ( I am so sorry, but I can't remember this minute who said it)"THE GREATEST WORK YOU WILL EVER DO IS WITHIN THE WALLS OF YOUR OWN HOME" All other achievements will mean nothing if you fail your family. I am so glad that Heavenly Father has deemed me worthy to care for his precious children..I hope that I can rise to the occasion. As I write this, I realize that many others will never understand the great importance that our children are to us. I know that Heavenly Father has a purpose for each and everyone of my children, and how selfish I would be to deny these little angels a home and a family.I am so grateful for my husband because he too understands how important we are in Gods plans. He works so hard so I can stay home with my babies. I know many men would never ever do that..He works long hours and never complains to me about it. I am truly blessed to have him as a husband and together we are blessed to be co-creators with God. So if he wants to send us a bus load of children..let him.

No comments: