Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what a difference a few months make

I was just reading my post...total of 3 and so much as changed since I wrote those. Where to start where to start.
One thing, I continued homeschooling the kids..all of them. Also we hit a financial rock bottom and we are clawing are way up again. Cash only and started a savings...yeah..we lost everything and are working to regain it all again. But, we will not live beyond our means. we are paying our tithing and are set to reach our goal of getting sealed in the temple by April.
Yeah!!!
Our newest addition is 5 months old and a real lovely baby...makes me reconsider the fact that he was to be our last one. Yike...I love him and I just can't imagine not having a little angel to kiss and cuddle when he is older.
My dh is working hard and taking college classes on the net...so our future looks bright.

No comments: